The Hurricane resort – a place for a treat in the festival madness offers demanding festival-goers comfort, space and conveniences to make it more pleasant and more relaxing - but still in the middle of the action, just a guitar throw away from the mainstage.
All amenities of the resort at a glance:
- Separate areal (the capacity of the resort “Im Wolfsrudel” is limited to max. 400 visitors, the capacity of the resort “Ruf der Eule” is limited to max. 900 visitors)
- a pool – only for resort guests
- comfortable, lighted living zone
- seperate bar with cold and warm drinks
- beach volleyball area
- Check in directly at the resort
- Walkways and elegantly illuminated primary routes
- Parking space exclusively for resort guests
- Separate water flushed toilets and showers
- Daily garbage collection and enough trashcans (therefore you don’t have to pay a deposit)
- A reception that is occupied from early in the morning until late at night for your questions and wishes
- Electricity (240 Volt – max. 1000 W; if available)**
- The 3 day festival pass is of course included in the resort ticket
You’d rather like to use your own camping gear but still want to enjoy the advantages of the resort? No problem!
You’d rather like to book one of our housings and enjoy a relaxed festival without worrying about the right camping gear? Then check out our residences >>
*Wi-Fi-tickets are included at the resort “Im Wolfsrudel” and available for purchase at the resort “Ruf der Eule”
**Electricity is included at the resort “Im Wolfsrudel” and available for purchase at the resort “Ruf der Eule”
Domizile Residences (coming soon)
Welcome to the camp ground! A camping claim is your own piece of land on the Hurricane Festival. Reserve your claim in advance and have a relaxed arrival without worrying about the best place to camp anymore.
Check out the benefits at a glance:
- Reserved area of 100qm - not more then 500m away from the infield - till Friday 12h p.m.
- 10 x camping claim-wrist bands for you and your 9 friends with access to your reserved area and an individual camping claim sign with a name, you choose in advance
- Dixi toilets only for camping claim owner
You and your friends have to book a valid festival tickets to use your claim.
- One of your group books the claim
- The others check in normally
- The camping claim owner reaches out to the info point and will get the 10 wrist bands for your claim there.
- If some other friends want to visit your claim, they can do so from Friday 12h p.m.
- The reservation is valid until Friday 12h p.m - there will be a fence around your claim til then. This means you have to arrive on Thursday or Friday.
Our VIP-camping offers you the chance to camp next to your own car. You already have a festival pass for all days? No problem: Upgrade your ticket in our ticketshop.
How does it work at the festival?
After you checked in, you will get a carpass. You can drive comfortable to the camping area then.
Trailer Park | EAST & WEST
Camper vans, caravans and self-designed sleeping vehicles require a camper sticker in order to gain access to the separate caravan campsite. This sticker costs 50 Euro per vehicle ("sleeping van”, not car-drawn vehicles). This forgery-proof sticker can be bought in advance only online via this site or by telephone from FKP Scorpio Konzertproduktionen GmbH 01806 - 853 333 (0.20 €/per call from a fixed line, mobile charges max. 0.60 €/per call). Please note when ordering the separation between the caravan spaces EAST (for all campers from the direction of Hannover) and WEST (for all campers from the direction of Hamburg and Bremen).
Check out the rules >>
Trailer Park | Hurricane Park (Greener Living)
Trailer Park | Power-Claims
Your own piece of Hurricane!
Dear friends of allotment garden culture, you can now book your own claim on the Campervan grounds. One claim is an area of approx. 32 square meters, fully equipped with 16 ampere power supply (up to 2.000 Watts). Just bring your own Schuko-extension cable (ø 2,5mm²).